On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 04:23:02PM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Does gytha allow you to capture the packet stream and just write to
> the disk as binary data?

Not as written, but it would not be difficult.

Look at gytha/client.py and locate each of the three calls to
instance.handler, and make them call something that writes to disk.

Opportunity exists to also write a timing record, for which I suggest
a time since connection or file open.

I think the general problem was solved by COW or cambot recording
years ago, but paging in that code to our respective brains may take
longer.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/