netrek-dev,

Netrek client version 1.1 for MacOS is now released via the MacOS App Store.  This remains a free app with source code available on Github.

This is a minor release fixing issues with MacOS 10.15 Catalina (which Apple released yesterday).

I've only had 23 downloads since releasing version 1.0 back in April, so I'm not planning significant further development.  In order for us to achieve T-Mode, we'll need to pick a day/time for people to play.

If any of you control websites such as netrek.org <http://netrek.org/>, I would appreciate getting the fact that a Netrek client is available in the MacOS App Store mentioned.  netrek.org <http://netrek.org/> only mentions MacTrek (which sadly is a 32-bit binary, so it no longer functions in MacOS 10.15 Catalina).

Here's a direct MacOS App Store link for website updates:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/netrek/id1456021641 <https://apps.apple.com/us/app/netrek/id1456021641>

GitHub source:
https://github.com/darrellroot/SwiftNetrek <https://github.com/darrellroot/SwiftNetrek>

Darrell