Hi Kevin,
My guess is some of the bots have so many hours or "ticks" played that they
are causing some calculation in ltd stats to create a negative number for
hours. So the ratings are appearing as negative.  Any suggestion how to fix
welcome. The scores A tool does not work for ltd stats so not sure how to
modify the player database.
Thanks,
Bill