Thank you for the answers regarding the bots James!

I’m not aware of any service providers blocking IPv4 resulting in an inability to play Netrek.  I don’t have a valid “business justification” for IPv6 support other than being an IPv6 zealot with high regard for Netrek’s history in IPv4-land ;-)

Darrell