This is slightly tangential to the IPv6 question, but netrek.redbudcomputer.com, which I deployed the other day, is running on a "Always Free" f1-micro instance for Google Cloud with a static IPv4 address.  It is hosted on the east coast of the US.

I am not sure if free micro instances with IPv4 are available in the EU or not though.

--
Thomas E Lackey