I've updated the home page with the updated download links.  Is there
anything else that needs to be done before I head back to my retirement
home?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org>
Date: Mon, May 4, 2020 at 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [netrek-forever] Netrek sites (attention Dave Ahn)
To: <netrek-forever at googlegroups.com>

COW is available also for Debian and Ubuntu Linux.

        % sudo apt install netrek-client-cow

Latest source code is

        https://github.com/quozl/netrek-client-cow

With a very large monitor, get your glasses out.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/

To post send mail here: netrek-forever at googlegroups.com
More info: http://groups.google.com/group/netrek-forever/
Nota bene: Please be civil and treat list members with respect.

---
"netrek-forever" group.
email to netrek-forever+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/netrek-forever/20200505032500.GA12460%40laptop.org