Bob Tanner writes:

> > Is the 128 bit version of IE/Netscape exportable outside of the U.S.?  If
> > not, those poor foreigners can't read the webpage.  Just a thought.
>
> I got this email. I guess I need to get my head out of the US and
> remember the rest of the world! :-)

The Feds lifted their restriction on this a few months back.  Now,
unless you're in Libya, North Korea, etc, you can download the 128bit
version straight from netscape.  If you are in one of those countries
and think that a 128bit netscape is vital to building The Bomb, you
could always lie and click on the wrong button and get it anyway.

(before that, you had to go to fortify.net (Australia) and patch your
binary - those devious ex-convicts!  :)

       Alec

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig at budoe.bu.edu
		       http://hep.bu.edu/~habig/