On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 01:40:58AM -0400, Dave Ahn wrote:
> The WNL just started.  WNL servers require the most current CVS code plus
> some additional minor changes I plan to commit this weekend.  Can we do
> a pl7 release on Monday?

Yes.  I'll plan to do it Monday night my time, late Sunday evening your
time.

I've got a highschool kid coming to work with me on Thursday, unpaid.
I'm not sure what the international word for this is, but locally we
call it "work experience".  I might assign him something to do on the
Vanilla server, depending on his abilities.  Please [all] ensure the
PROJECTS file is up to date.  ;-)