On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 08:21:16PM +1000, James Cameron wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 01:40:58AM -0400, Dave Ahn wrote:
> > The WNL just started.  WNL servers require the most current CVS code plus
> > some additional minor changes I plan to commit this weekend.  Can we do
> > a pl7 release on Monday?
>
> Yes.  I'll plan to do it Monday night my time, late Sunday evening your
> time.

It turns out that I had already committed those changes back in Feb.  It's
ready to go as far as I'm concerned.

> I've got a highschool kid coming to work with me on Thursday, unpaid.
> I'm not sure what the international word for this is, but locally we
> call it "work experience".  I might assign him something to do on the
> Vanilla server, depending on his abilities.  Please [all] ensure the
> PROJECTS file is up to date.  ;-)

Called an internship in the US and Europe.  If he has any database and PHP
experience, I have a couple of things he could work on on the Netrek
web site!  :)

--
Dave Ahn | ahn at vec.wfubmc.edu | Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
so that when you die, you will rejoice and the world will cry.  -1/2 jj^2