On Mon, Dec 10, 2001 at 11:08:40PM -0500, Brian Paulsen wrote:
> I'm willing to keep a bot hanging around on a server that others can compete
> against.  Does anybody have a good server that would accept bots?

I'm going to have a business Internet connection installed in my home
in 2 days. If everything works well, I'll run it myself.

Of course, if the 'bots just plain suck, like most of the other 'bots
that have existed, this won't be an issue. If they don't suck, people
can pound of them whenever they want. :-)

mark