Mar del Plata, January of 2001. -

Mr. Ted Turner

Presents

Of my greater consideration:

I go briefly to You with the object of making a proposal of businesses.

Previously, I request excuses to me if orthographic lack or of writing exist, since to send this letter to him I am using a translator via Internet.

My name is Daniel GONZALEZ and alive in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA.  I have 35 years and in March I marry with the one who has been my woman for six years, DANIELA of 30 years.  I am Systems analyst of Computation, with studies of Administration of Companies, Marketing and Commercialization, English , and Internet.  My woman is received this year of Accountant Publishes.  Both we wished more than nothing to go to us to live to the South of our dear country, and to work there with dignity, something that is extremely difficult for the special prevailing economicas and social circumstances in our country.  We are decent, honest people and workers, with much talent, intelligence and many desire to make things that allow us to grow humanly as much to us as to our fellow;  our dream is to have a boy, who grows hard healthy, and with equality of opportunities By interval of this letter, we went to You so that you consider the possibility of offering a use us in its stays in San Martín of the Andes, since we were in perfect suitable conditions to administer any type of business, and in general, we can obtain any thing that we set out;  we were separated two years, since we lived in distant cities one of another one, and our love stayed signs in spite of all the difficulties by which we had to cross.  Finally the time arrived to be together, and now we are fighting to find our course definitive that it marks for always our lives.  With time, You will have the possibility of knowing two people who single wish the good, and work for it.  In a so difficult world, is not easy to find people in whom to trust, nevertheless You will be able to make it so single with watching us to the eyes and seeing the together happiness that we radiated when being.  Finally, I request to him please that it considers this proposal;  our destiny is in your generous hands.  From already thank you very much and that GOD blesses you.

DANIEL GONZALEZ

MAR DEL PLATA

ARGENTINA

0054-0223-4894228