Yes not the best example.  I'm not really sure how
they do it, I could suggest a number of ways.  But I
believe they run a script at midnight that updates the
top 1000 players or so... would be easy to hook up a
ASP to any SQL database and do on the fly.

XML I just figured would be easier, I'll whip
something up for an example... the big question is:

Would any one be willing to modify the HTML Stats
output?

Lee
aka
Crommie'