> ASP can fucking bite me.
I'd pay to see that :-)
I only mentioned it because its pathetically easy to
connect to a datasource.

> (Not to mention it doesn't run on any platform the
> netrek server does,
> at least not without paying for commercial
> software).
Why would it need to run on the same server?  But I
digress...

> XML is not easier; XHTML is basically equivalent to
> HTML but more
> pedantic.
And the interface to Netrek isn't?

I was mistaken actually I was thinking of DHTML not
XML which could do it but yes... is not easier.

This is (in the simpliest form) what I was thinking
of:
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge_base/view.phtml/aid/1833
or
http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/column12/
(same thing different pile)

> Installing and running an SQL server is much harder
> than installing
> and running a netrek server, so it wouldn't be
> "easy" to hook up
> anything to an SQL database.
Installing a SQL server and connecting to it are two
different things.

> Modifying the existing end_tourney.pl script to do
> whatever it is
> you want it to do should be simple.
>  -Tom
Cool.

Someone with a server send me the end_tourney.pl
script.

Lee
aka
Crommie'