On Wed, 21 Nov 2001, Gerard Lim wrote:

> What I think is not quite so important at this point are
> the macros, keymaps based on shiptype and window placement options.  Sorry
> if this seems arbitrary, but
> I think most people and especially newbies will find this
> more than adequate to configure the client to their taste.  My main
> objective is basically provide newbies a friendly GUI instead of having to
> edit the config file through notepad or whatever.

Perhaps include these as well (so even advanced users may benefit
but put it under an Advanced menu or something. Is it possible to
have the client auto-detect the user's screen dimensions and set
the geometries appropriately?

Zach

zu22 at andrew.cmu.edu
"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have faith." - John 20:29