On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 12:50:21PM +0100, Kurt Siegl wrote:
> On Saturday 24 November 2001 11:19, Gerard Lim wrote:
> > I'm gonna worry about the windows build.  I want to make sure I can build
> > it using cygwin.  I've looked into it and yes, the libraries are available
> > in cygwin, though I haven't tried compiling it there.
> Just tell me when you run into troubles with that. For COW I did both, the
> cygwin Windows native, as well as the X version. Cygwin improved a lot
> recently, but there might still some pitfalls you might run into.

I was under the impression that glib/gtk had been compiled for Windows
native without cygwin. Isn't the cow executable compiled completely
native for Windows?

Anyways, just stick to simple types, or glib types, and there really
shouldn't be any unsurmountable problems.

mark

--
mark at mielke.cc/markm at ncf.ca/markm at nortelnetworks.com __________________________

                       and in the darkness bind them...