On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 12:03:35AM -0600, Michael Wyatt wrote:
> Ok, I should have the username 'wyatt' on sourceforge.

You have been added as a developer.  Welcome to the team!

> I felt that I should just put the screenshot on the web!
> http://www.alltel.net/~wwyatt/

Neat.  The tabbed approach is basically the way gum works.  See my
screen shots of gum [2] which are quite out of date but give the idea
reasonably well.  Since then the metaserver solicitation window has
been added, along with some new .sysdef parameters.

You mention a discrepancy between window placements on Win32 and X11
clients.  I've seen this too, I think.  Might be an idea to investigate
the root cause; presumably off by one errors or something in one of the
windowing interface source files.

As for your suggestion of eliminating all installation and setup
requirements, Yes Please.  I've found Inno Setup, [2] an open source
installer.  Unfortunately, I lack experience with Microsoft Windows to
know what to do with it.