On Tuesday 27 November 2001 13:24, James Cameron wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 04:20:58AM -0500, Gerard Lim wrote:

> > However such a thing doesn't exist for COW.  The keymap and options are
> > 'hardcoded', as it were, in two files:  input.c and defaults.c (correct
> > me if I'm wrong).
>
> Yes, that's right.  This should change.  Suggest how to change it?

COW includes a script which extracts all settings including the defaults set
from the code.

Try
	 make XTREKRC

which creates a list of all the defaults available. As for the keymap
options, it shouldn't be that hard to do. We might grep them out from the

	key_handler_type key_handlers[MAXKEY] =

structure, when we add proper coments for the actions.

So lets agree on the syntax of this defaults file for a common base and grep
all information for that out of the code. Additional special comments within
the code to support it should not be a problem at all.

Kurt

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl at freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017