Hi Michael,

Very nice.  I think you have all that is needed for an rc editor
right there.  Any point in contineuing with writing another?  :)

I definitely agree that installs should be seamless.  Have you
played around with the VB install procedure?  If I recall VB
has an install wizard to let you package up a client into an
EXE.  I've seen it done once, and I may even have detailed
instructions on how to do it, and a video of how to do it (I have
the VB courseware).  Alas, I don't have VB itself.

gerard