Hi,
		I'm firewalling eurotwinks and I'd lie to lock down unused ports. I've
done the following from testing myself:

(The server can mail and will be able to do dns)

the server can send to 2592, 2593, 4566, 4577, 4000, 5000 UDP and TCP

I had it set to recieve the same but UDP didn't open for people so I
allowed all UDP ports over 1024, portwap I guess?

	The only problem I'm aware of (other than the delay due to dns not being
fixed yet) is that I dont register on the metaserver.

Finally I implement QoS on the firewall in an attempt to avoid the loss
that we had in GB at ET. Is there any information on the average/max bandwidth
per client, buth up and down.

Cheers

Dave