Well I've put my inl server behind a firewall so I can do QoS for it. at
the moment you can connect but fail to verify I've logged packets on the
firewall and dont see anything dropped.

	I'm sure its the NAT that I'm using, my setup works for none rsa servers
and if I connect from within my firewall I can choose the public or private
ip address, the private one works the public fails.

heres the setup to be clear

            ---------
            ---------

             Internet

	I really need to use NAT, is tthere anything I can do with the rsa stuff
about the fact that the client thinks the servers IP address is
195.89.193.73 whereas the server thinks it is 192.168.128.73.

	Do INL servers have to use rsa?

Thanks

Dave