On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 03:00:38AM +0300, Stas Pirogov wrote:
> My code part is very simple and I beleive
> it is similar for other open source clients:
> do whatever you want, don't relicense under
> GPL or LGPL.

> If they want to put binaries on disk-on-key
> and distribute it among their customers it
> is ok with me.

You can put these restrictions only on code that you wrote yourself, not
on the entire netrek software to which you have contributed only a
portion of code.  This is a serious problem with Netrek software, but
practically it is a non-issue since nobody has the means and/or the will
to enforce any license violations.