The pre-t bots don't spawn until the first person enters the server. About a
minute after the last person leaves the server the bots go away again. It
shouldn't be too hard to keep the bots going instead of being killed. Your
only issues would be to start the bots when the server is started or a geno
happens and no one comes back.

It's nice to hear that it probably wasn't me that broke the db ;)

If James put the pre-t bots on contunuum too, I might have to start playing
and working on my client again...

Nick