From: "Stas Pirogov" <keyos at keyos.org>
To: <vanilla-list at us.netrek.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Vanilla List] compiling stat's client w/wout RSA

> You should just change RSA=1 to RSA=0
> in both makefiles (src and src/cursors)
> and see if it will compile.
>
> Stas.
>
> On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Daniel Damouth wrote:
>
> > Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:38:16 -0800
> > From: Daniel Damouth <damouth at san.rr.com>
> > To: vanilla-list at us.netrek.org
> > Subject: [Vanilla List] compiling stat's client w/wout RSA
> >
> > Hi everyone.  Hope this is an appropriate place for my question.
> >
> > I'm trying to compile NetrekXP on XP, and I don't care if it's blessed,
because I'm thinking of creating a hockey bot, and I don't think the hockey
server I want to test on needs it.  Got Borland.  Client seems to compile ok
(albeit with a hundred warnings), until I get the error messages appended
below.

> > If the problem is my lack of an RSA key file, can I get around it
somehow in order to compile a non-blessed client, or do I need to generate a
key?

> > -Dan / tuber / Charity
> >
> > mkkey version [RES-RSA 2.9.2: Mar. 13, 2000][GMP]
> > Source basename: "rsa_box"
> > Number of shells: 3
> > Number of steps between swaps: 2
> > Number of files: 5
> > Ratio of computation in files to main file: 0.8
> > Reading key from keycap file
"\netrek_files\rsa\NetrekXP-Mod-RSA-Key-Win32.secre