Sorry it took a while to get back to this. I moved out of state so things
have been a mess. But hey, if I'm going to be unemployed I need something to
keep me occupied until I am.

My gess is that the call to rprog(j->p_login, j->p_full_hostname) is
failing. I'll admit that when I wrote this part I horked it from the newbie
server and didn't really know what I was doing. I modifed the rprog function
to something that worked on my system, and it probably broke on the ones
that are having the problem. Could someone verify this for me and possibly
even suggest a better way of doing this?

Nick