On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 05:53:46PM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:
> All those errors about strdup(), etc.  being redefined shouldn't be
> 'fixed' by changing the prototypes, but by removing all the prototypes
> for C library functions and instead including the appropriate header
> files.

Agreed.

> Unfortunately since the CVS server is done, I can not change anything.

We've been routing around that.
You may either;

(a) issue patches against what you had, and send them to the list, or;

(b) migrate your CVS sandbox to the SourceForge copy of vanilla, using a
CVSROOT of :ext:username at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/netrek and a
module name of server/Vanilla

You aren't listed in the SourceForge list of developers, but I'd be
happy to add you.  Let me know your SourceForge username.