I am curious as to how the new pulsar server and the godfather server were
able to work around the new metaserver restriction.  Doesn't look like the
godfather server is even up.

Even stranger, the pulsar servers only seem to be reporting false player
counts through metaserver2.  If you use metaserver.us.netrek.org they report
the correct counts.

-Joe