On 6/14/06, Jimmy Huang <jimmyhua73 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Here's the fix that Trent was alluding to to make
> mapchars NULL terminated, so we don't have to fix the
> other pile of incorrect code.
>
> Changed 2 lines in 2 files. I think it covers it. If
> not, let me know as the robot will never crash even if
> it is wrong, unless we decide to activate the debug
> mode :)

Whoops. You've managed to use spaces in a file that was using tabs.
I've applied a patch over the top to get the spaces right. Are you
using a text editor that will allow you to detect the difference?

--
Stephen Thorne

"Give me enough bandwidth and a place to sit and I will move the world."
  --Jonathan Lange