--- Stephen Thorne <stephen.thorne at gmail.com> wrote:
> Whoops. You've managed to use spaces in a file that
> was using tabs.
> I've applied a patch over the top to get the spaces
> right. Are you
> using a text editor that will allow you to detect
> the difference?

Well, I can detect the difference but not easily see
it  (move my cursor over, left arrow, right arrow, see
if it jumps around etc etc)

I've got my emacs setup to convert tabs into spaces
where-ever possible. Are you saying you prefer
tabs+spaces combo for the proper indent?

I prefer just plain spaces, as I found out my xterm
windows don't always display the indent properly with
the tab+space combo.

Anyways, let me know, I can always change my emacs
settings.

Jimmy