Round 3.

Made changes as suggested by Trent Piepho, also added
an additional bomb armies check. This is minor, so
hopefully it is okay to lump it in with this patch.

Please accept my patch.

I've figured out the messaging problem where after a
few hours, the bots only send carrying messages but
not taking messages.

Should I wait until this is accepted or send a
separate patch now for that too?

Also found a "bug" in the genocide sequence with
newbie enabled. The genocide sequence moves Merlin to
the geno'd planet. But doesn't put him back.

I created code in newbie.c to check for this, and
Merlin moves himself back after a while. Send patch or
wait?

Jimmy