Hi Stephen,

If it is okay with you, I am already implementing your
suggestions with regard to the changelog.

... Which is to input my relevant changes into the
darcs file instead of changing the changelog file.

It is formatted the same way, so a simple cut and past
should do the trick.

Jimmy

P.S. Anyone think it might be worthwhile to implement
shortpackets into hadley's robots? Once I'm done
debugging and improving the fight characteristics ...

Personally, I think I want to keep it as is. The old
networking scheme seems to be rock solid, at least
when it's all on one computer :-P.