On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 04:53:14PM +1000, Stephen Thorne wrote:

> Can't be done, sorry.

	Actually it /can/ be done.  Key is that the user must own
	the install media for the OS.

	Google shows multiple emulator packages available, some
	commercial and some open-source / freeware.

	Please note that I am not a Mac user and I have never tried
	any of these packages so your milage may vary.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt