Narcis <narcis at luky.nl> writes:
> checkout http://mactrek.sourceforge.net for the latest release which
> should have OmniFrameworks included in the app bundle.

Hi!

I'm losing.
I downloaded 1.0.1 and did the client and font installs.
But when I click on the app, very little happens; a little disk activity,
then nothing. No icon ever shows on the dock, no windows, no error
messages. I tried rebooting the machine.

The machine is a G3 ibook running OS X Panther (10.3.9).

What do I try next?

  --andy
(also, when I mounted the .dmg, the finder window with the package
files in it opened halfway off the right side of the screen; I have no
idea if window position comes from the package or if it was just the
finder doing something random...)