I can finally post to [netrek-dev] again, so reposting message from
several months back.

--

Hey all.

I finally have my server (paradise.homeunix.org) back up again after the
hardware failure. I managed to get UDP working as well during the
outage, so you should have a bit more stable of a connection than
before.

It doesn't appear on the metas yet because solicitation isn't working,
but I'm on it. I hope to have it working soon. Until then, it's at the
aforementioned address at the usual port.

Let me know if you have any problem(s) and I'll try to take a look into
it/them ASAP.

Until then, happy trekking. :)

Hobbes