=- James Cameron wrote on Wed 18.Jul'07 at 19:55:27 +1000 -=

> > Don't ask for something when you don't want to deal with the answer.
> > Especially don't use the form you later complain about.
>
> Sorry, but I don't remember the question now.

I quoted it for reference in the beginning of this subthread not too
long ago. You wanted to know my definitions for some terms/ words I
used, to which I gave answers with more questions from me, but to
which you refused to answer because of the posting style (which you
had used to ask me 1st).
 This "refresh" subthread isn't as long + old as the original,
should have been easy to find in the archive, if you don't have a
local copy anymore.

But you shouldn't have forgotten the following points of my previous
posts in this subthread to which you responded so cut off above,
because they need some clarification in the light of your latest
post to the thread "Need help with security vulnerability in Vanilla
server".

My question in the previous message [with edited parts]:

------ QUOTE BEGIN ------
> > do you refuse changes because you _can't_ (low on time) or
> > because you don't _want_ to change your habits (keep own
> > [current] trek commitment level low)? [...]
> >
> > > Communication is the responsibility of both parties; the
> > > transmitter and receiver. If you think otherwise, then your
> > > communication will be ignored.
> >
> > Correct. It was not my fault alone, yet you refuse to respond at
> > least _your way_ (since you don't like mine).
------- QUOTE END -------

Your introduction line in that other post: