On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 04:57:10PM -0500, Joe Evango wrote:

> But do you have the authority to replace people or restructure the community
> if they don't respond to you?  One always has the right to share ideas but
> without proper support they usually will not succeed in implementing them.

	Unless Sven is willing to change DNS entries for clientkeys,
	metaserver and other items I don't see how Rado could, quite
	frankly.

> I think people are more confused then upset.

	Well, the initial message that started all this discussion
	rubbed some people the wrong way.  Most people do not take
	well to threats.

> For numerous reasons this information is not for public release.  I see no
> reason to share this information with anyone other then those currently
> working on the promotion project for netrek.org.  I have offered to merge

	I concur with this.  Time and real money has gone into this
	work.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.