On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 05:15:27PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> - I've listed Carlos as meta-service owner only, you said there is
> 	also FAQ + keyserver on Carlos' meta-server but also other
> 	meta-servers.

Agreed.

> 	- how to reach the FAQ on the meta-server? Who maintains it?
> 		(the FAQ isn't listed in ServicesList)

Per metarc in the metaserver sources [1], the port number is 3524, and
is reached using telnet.  Only one of the three metaservers have this
port enabled, but the file is missing so an error is generated.  The
file in the sources is out of date [2].  Patches welcome.

[1]  http://james.tooraweenah.com/darcs/netrek-metaserver/metarc

[2]  http://james.tooraweenah.com/darcs/netrek-metaserver/server_faq

> 	- what other services are on other meta-servers besides
> 		game server list?

See [1] above for the other services on the metaservers.