=- James Cameron wrote on Tue 21.Aug'07 at 10:52:03 +1000 -=

> > - how to reach the FAQ on the meta-server? Who maintains it?
> > (the FAQ isn't listed in ServicesList)
>
> Only one of the three metaservers have this port enabled, but the
> file is missing so an error is generated. The file in the sources
> is out of date [2]. Patches welcome.

Given the content it seems just like a more detailed list of servers
and info about them. I guess this is content-wise as well as
technically obsolete since solicitation appeared to list active
servers and the wiki lists meta-info for anyone to update?