=- Zach wrote on Mon  2.Jul'07 at  2:00:09 -0400 -=

> I realized I am also missing some posts!

Hmm... maybe Bob can check his logs for those recipients definitely
missing posts. I'm not aware of recent misses (don't spam-filter
this list).

Anyway, maybe it's not your personal setup, but still a problem on
your side, as in that your ISP is doing you some "favour" you might
not want it to. Or it's occasionally listed on some RBLs.