On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 08:39:43PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> =- Zach wrote on Mon  2.Jul'07 at  2:00:09 -0400 -=
>
> Anyway, maybe it's not your personal setup, but still a problem on
> your side, as in that your ISP is doing you some "favour" you might
> not want it to. Or it's occasionally listed on some RBLs.

	This does not apply to me.  I handle my own mail.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.