I appreciate all the work Chris did on 1.3 release of MacTrek but next
time perhaps do more beta testing (I'd be glad to volunteer except I
don't have a Mac heh) and maybe very serious bugs like the current
ghosbust after 30 sec. bug would be found. In the past 2 days I've
counted at least 30 unique MacTrek 1.3 users who login to play and
then bust. If this is there first impression of netrek they may just
give up in disgust since the client won't let them play for more than
30 seconds. And I still see a good number of MacTrek users with the
1.1 version so it may be a while before the users realize there is a
new fixed version released.

Regards,
Zach