On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 10:28:59PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> Need not be exact to the minute, but day, week, month, yes, because
> if it was made public by one of you at some point in _any_ way, I'd
> like to track down _how_ I missed that.

You weren't watching, apparently.  It was mentioned in #netrek.  Keep
reading those logs.

>  If it wasn't made public, why not?

Well, firstly, I can't speak for the council, so I can't announce the
existence of the council, it would have to be a motion of the council to
do so.

Secondly, even if I did want to bypass that process, the last thing I'd
want to do is tell *you*.  Now that I've seen how you respond, this
confirms my hesitation.

> I see privacy helps keeping the noise out, but are there some
> results made public for everyone to know what you guys are up to?

Good point.

> If not yet, when?

Good point.

You'd have to ask the council these questions.  They aren't interesting
enough for me to bring them to council.