On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 09:43:39PM +0200, Rado S wrote:
> =- James Quick wrote on Mon 18.Jun'07 at  9:07:39 +1000 -=

I'm not sure what this "Quick" means.  Check your translator.

> Does this mean you want me to split the mail up for you to read 1
> passage after the other?

Yes, one issue at a time.  I note you took 13 lines to ask that
question, yet I thought it was quite clear from what I originally said.
But if I get more than one or two mails from you each day, I'll presume
they are an attack and I will ignore them.  Learn the pace.

> What's that different than editing each passage on your own as time
> permits?

I read hundreds of messages each day, yours are the largest and most
complex, and so you are at the limit of what is interesting to respond
to.  You should learn to be like others if you want to get your message
across.

Communication is the responsibility of both parties; the transmitter and
receiver.  If you think otherwise, then your communication will be
ignored.