Received this from Michael in private mail and am forwarding it onward.

							John

----- Forwarded message from michael denison <michael at life-sucks.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt
<sxem> trying to play sturgeon while it's under attack is apparently not fun.