> What I missed for the RCDs is all the nice Paradise macro features.
> Have/ can you extend(ed) it to make use of them in RCD, too?
>
> > In Paradise-2000, custom voice messages can be played with
> > information from the RCD in them. That's one of my features that
> > no one has managed to copy yet.
>
> D'oh, are we in some kind of coding competition?
> I thought we were a community to work together
> == share and help each other rather than stay for oneself.

At least some good came out of Trent's post, I found another feature to
liberate from his code base, his auto-declare peace on entry stuff.  I
didn't think the voice stuff was worth taking.  Any useful features in
Paradise-2000 can (and have been) recoded into public source.  Features
added to XP 2006 include a large number of things that were found only in
Paradise-2000.