Was hoping someone could help me troubleshoot a problem some people are
having with Windows 98.  Have seen several comments regarding some people
having trouble running XP Mod 4.4.0.4 and XP 2006 on Windows 98.

I am trying to find out if there is a compatibility issue with the actual
clients, the installer, or the tutorial and config utility.  If someone is
using Windows 98 can you download and try installing both Windows clients
listed on playnetrek.org?  If it is failing during the install please let me
know at which point during the install this is happening.  If there are any
error messages also make note of those as well.  Please email me the
results.

Thanks much,

Joe