On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 10:36:43AM -0600, Joe Evango wrote:
> Was hoping someone could help me troubleshoot a problem some people are
> having with Windows 98.  Have seen several comments regarding some people
> having trouble running XP Mod 4.4.0.4 and XP 2006 on Windows 98.

	I am under the impression from comments made by Bill that the
	4.4.0.4 release of XP Mod does not run under '98 at all.

> I am trying to find out if there is a compatibility issue with the actual
> clients, the installer, or the tutorial and config utility.  If someone is
> using Windows 98 can you download and try installing both Windows clients
> listed on playnetrek.org?  If it is failing during the install please let me
> know at which point during the install this is happening.  If there are any
> error messages also make note of those as well.  Please email me the
> results.

	Might I enquire as to why you are concerned with '98?  The OS
	has not been supported for a long time, it's legacy, and people
	need to upgrade to a supported OS.

							John
--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt