On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 06:01:08PM -0400, Andrew K. Bressen wrote:
> I'll send a second message with thoughts on that,
> so that hopefully the tech discussion can happen
> in this thread, and the marketing discussion
> seperately.

You have my full support to use this mailing list for both technical and
marketing discussion.  Marketing is a psycho-social technical task, and
I'm glad we have some people who know how to do it.  I suck at it.

Please keep the technical ideas coming, and keep the developers
accountable.  Logging the technical items in one of the trackers might
be useful.  The trac or wiki instance now requires accounts to be
created manually ... after it got link spam.