On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 02:50:19PM -0400, Andrew K. Bressen wrote:

> The log from wednesday's clue game said:
> GOD->ALL guest (Fp) [CA] was kill 25.29 for the GhostBusters
> GOD->ALL  guest's 3 armies placed on Earth
>
> I thought the observer bust bug was fixed?

	The bug was fixed Thursday or Friday by Karth.  It has not,
	I imagine, been installed on the clue server yet and was
	definately not in place Wed. evening.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt