Hi Ameer,

I am curious how you plan to let the player know their heading; that
is which direction their ship is pointing. I suppose maybe inform them
when game starts they are at 12 o'clock and then every time they
change direction say something like "now heading 3 o'clock" or you
could use degrees or radians. I'm also wondering how the player will
know where each planet is, the planet's name and how many armies it
has? For the team message board you could use text to speech
translator but if there is a lot of chatter will the player be able to
process those messages plus the navigation and other sounds
concurrently?

Zach