On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Rado S <list2rado at gmx.de> wrote:

>  If you haven't, how much harder is it for anyone else to get this
>  trust? What does it take? How long does it take?
>  Why does it need this?
>  Why not for the sake of progress let you handle it anyway, just to
>  get moving again?

How long does it take for you to stop beating a dead horse?  I really
want to believe that you're something other than a list troll, but
these continued flagellations only seem to reinforce that opinion.

Stop arguing incessantly with the developers.  Produce code or shut
up.  This isn't alt.pointless.arguing.  Stop trying to constantly get
the last word.  Find another hobby if you won't contribute anything to
this one (other than arguing on mailing lists).

Everyone here would love for you to become a useful member of the
community.  You do add some good things, but right now your negatives
drown out your positives.  To be perfectly honest I would have
killfilled all of your posts a while ago except for the fact that Mr
Cameron and others are still nice enough to respond to your circular
arguments, and thus I keep getting dragged into your drama via their